A Soft-Shelled Turtle? is a quest.
Step 1: A Soft-Shelled Turtle?Edit
- You need to make a Back-Scratcher that Elturt may use. Seeing as he's the best smith in Brakmar, Mulic Bere should be able to help you create this distinctive item.
- Talk to Mulic Bere [-21,34]
- Talk to Fidji Merline [-30,35]
- Get the keys from the Amakna Castle Rat Dungeon
- Craft 1 Spentox Back-Scratcher and close the interface
- Total list of ingredients can be found here.
- To craft the items, you must access the secret room in the Smiths' Workshop at [-21,34] by pulling the lever inside and passing through the door that opens. Other characters can follow you, but cannot pull the lever themselves.
- To craft Back-Scratcher Handle, you need a Level 155 Carver who has a Handle Slasher equipped.
- To craft Back-Scratcher Tip, you need a Level 155 Smith who has a Scratcher Smith's Hammer equipped.
- To craft Incomplete Back-Scratcher, you need a Level 155 Handyman.
- Once all those items have been crafted, you can assemble the Spentox Back-Scratcher (it will be linked to the character who assembles it, so be sure to assemble it with the correct character, the other parts are exchangeable).
- Show 1 Spentox Back-Scratcher to Oto Mustam
Hello you. Did you find someone to make a back-scratcher? If they're reluctant to help you, tell them to come see me.
What is that? Looks like a bad attempt at a torture device. Anyway, it looks very Brakmarian.
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 5,394,897)
- Alignment Level 65