A Torturous Enquiry - Investigation is a quest.
Talk to Tony Bleurgh at [-47,44].
Has your stay been to your liking so far? We've gone all out to satisfy our guests.
Ah... erm... yes... this medal is normally only awarded to those who have got most of their Vulkanian Passport filled in. You have? Unfortunately, due a little logistical problem with the order, I can't give you your medal, sorry. Come back next year, when I'm sure the situation will have been resolved.
There's no need to get wound up... just close your eyes and breathe deeply.
Well, I can see you're willing to do whatever it takes to get what you want... Maybe we can come to some arrangement. I want you to keep what I'm about to tell you to yourself.
For a while now, a troublemaker's been going around spreading disorder on Vulkania. Acts of vandalism, theft, profanation, kidnapping... the list of their misdoings is long and all this nuisance is starting to disrupt the island. We can no longer let the tourists take part in the surfing activity and, even worse, we can no longer award all the Happy Camper Medals, since they've been stolen!
I've decided that the best way to rectify the situation is to call upon science, or rather alchemy. I've had a revolutionary new machine delivered, which was developed by one of Otomai's old disciples: the Criminal Investigation Distillery. I'm sure that once the CID has analysed a number of samples, I'll be able to get my hands on this troublemaker!
I managed to take some evidence from one of the crime scenes: a week ago now, the saboteur actually had the audacity to come into my barnacabin and soil a priceless carpet. No respect for anything!
Thanks to the distillery, well be able to compare this sample to the others and, in doing so, find out who the perpetrator is by process of elimination!
Take this Box of Empty Phials. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find all the employees concerned and get a sample from each of them. You should find this easy enough and you've already shown me how convincing you can be. If we can find out who the saboteur is, we can get the medals back. And then I'll be more than happy to award you yours!
Step 1: Crime Scene Investigating
- Tony Bleurgh, leader of the village of Vulkania, needs your help to find out who's responsible for a series of acts of sabotage. You'll have to collect samples from various suspects so that they can be thoroughly analysed. You're a pro crime scene investigator now, don't forget to put on your gloves before handling evidence!
- You will receive a Box of Empty Phials.
- Obtain a Sample from Suze McGraff [-45,45]
- Start and finish the quest Bemused Suze Has Lost Her Bow Meow
- Obtain a Sample from Ivan Hartvigg [-48,44]
- Start and finish the quest Lost Memories
- Obtain a Sample from Stok [-50,45]
- Start and finish the quest Needs More Salt!
- Obtain a Sample from Stak [-55,43]
- Start and finish the quest How Do You Fill a Hole?
- Obtain a Sample from Tom Stone [-53,40]
- Start and finish the quest Lord of the Rings
- Take the samples back to Tony Bleurgh [-47,44]
- Level-based XP (Maximum: 6,500,000)