Admission Crater is a quest.
Shhh... Do you hear that? That uncontrollable sound filled with harmonies beyond belief?
Only the bravest and the most ignorant deem themselves worthy of descending into the crater. If you possess both of these qualities, you're the perfect candidate! Nonetheless, a sliver of brainpower could come in handy too. That's why I've created a treasure hunt for you, to get your brain cells warmed up as well as your calf muscles.
Step 1: Little Pieces Scattered Around, Like a Puzzle
- If you want to earn the right to enter the Pinki Crater, you will have to find the six pieces of Totem Erarious which have been hidden around Vulkania.
The enigmatic Matt Hematik will be only too happy to give you some clues if you don't know where to look.
- Find Totem Erarious Head [-50,42] (Inside Crater)
- Find Totem Erarious Body [-53,40]
- Find Totem Erarious Left Arm [-49,47]
- Find Totem Erarious Right Arm [-54,34]
- Find Totem Erarious Left Leg [-55,42]
- Find Totem Erarious Right Leg [-48,40]
- Take the six pieces of the totem to Matt Hematik
So, how's the Totem hunt going? Do you have all six pieces?
Congratulations! Not too difficult for you, then? I tried to take everything into account when hiding the pieces of the statuette, like tidal predictions, the number of steps between craters and the average walking speed of tourists. But I'm going off on a tangent, you must be dying to see what's awaiting you down there! Give me a second... ta-da, the Totem Erarious is complete! Give it to DuhBrane, the guard of the Pinki Crater. Pass my regards on to Grozilla and Grasmera, and good luck!
- You will receive 1 Totem Erarious.
Mpmpm vs b oppc.
Me astounded adventurers like you no polyglots.
Me guard entrance to Pinki Crater. If you want pass, you give Totem Erarious or show stamp in Vulkania Passport.
Me take Totem and give stamp in Vulkania Passport. You go through now.
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 3,250,000)
- Totem parts
- Head - In the first room of any of the four craters at [-49,40], [-50,42], [-52,37] or [-55,39]. Click on the first crystal.
- Body [-53,40] - Click on the claw, on the right of the house.
- Left arm [-49,47] - Go to [-49,45] and talk to 5-O Hin Cho Kolly. Click on the battle flag.
- Right arm [-54,34] - Go to [-54,38] and talk to 5-O Makenoka. Click on the battle flag.
- Left Leg [-55,42] - Click on the tree.
- Right leg [-48,40] - Go inside and click on the bag filled with oranges.
- Faster Route
- Left arm [-49,47] - Go [-49,45] and talk to 5-O Hin Cho Kolly
- Head [-50,42]
- Right leg [-48,40]
- Body [-53,40]
- Right arm [-54,34] - Go [-54,38] and talk to 5-O Makenoka
- Left Leg [-55,42]
Quick Step (copy the following and paste it into chat. Follow the order to save time):
This Achievement is required to obtain: