All Along the Watchtower is a quest.
Talk to Wes of Tubsterville at [-68,-76].
Step 1: All Along the WatchtowerEdit
- Welcome to your first mission as a recruit-to-be for the Guard of the Day Without End. How does a little walk along the ramparts of Count Harebourg's crib sound? Clench your teeth and your buttocks and everything will be just fine. Or that's what you keep telling yourself.
- Find the map: Alchemy Turret [-65,-73]
- Find the map: Garden Staircase [-62,-73]
- Find the map: Entrance to the Laboratory [-61,-74]
- Find the map: Garden Carrier [-57,-75]
- Find the map: Impish Turret [54,-76]
- Find the map: Windy Carrier [-53,-80]
- Find the map: Entrance to Sylargh's Carrier [-53,-84]
- Find the map: Windy Staircase [-55,-84]
- Find the map: Handyman Turret [-59,-84]
- Find the map: Entrance to Klime's Private Suite [-63,-86]
- Find the map: Tannery Staircase [-64,-87]
- Find the map: Tannery Carrier [-67,-87]
- Find the map: Shoemaker Turret [-68,-86]
- Find the map: Bastion Staircase [-69,-82]
- Defeat 1 Poorly Messenger
- Talk to Poorly Messenge at [-69,-82] to start the fight. He is a regular level 200 Mecanofoux.
- Other characters can join the fight.
- Find the map: Entrance to Missiz Freezz's Frostforge [-70,-81]
- Find the map: Bastion Carrier [-70,-78]
- Find the map: Smithmagic Turret [-69,-77]
- Show 1 Messenger's Bag to Wes of Tubsterville [-68,-76]
- Take 1 Messenger's Bag to Ess Jeesy [-67,-75]
- Talk to Wes of Tubsterville again
The name of this mission is an obvious reference to Bob Dylan's song and furthermore Jimi Hendrix's rework of the song "All Along The Watchtower".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.