An Api A Day is a quest.
Formerly known as Crâ's knowledge.
- You must practice shooting arrows at Apis on the heads of people you hold dear. First off, if you want to avoid any accidents, you should start with Apis on the heads of mannequins and only swap them for living people once you've made enough progress. The Militia Tower has a room specially designed for this.
Step 1: Edit
- Setsinbol demands that the Cras train regularly to stay in shape.
- Talk to Mercenary Instructor
- Inside Militia [5,-19]
- Take 1 Crate of Rotten Apis to Mercenary Instructor
- Talk to Hardy Barggin
- Follow the traces of tomato
- The tomato stains on the ground lead to the west of the old city.
- Talk to Tomato Thief
- Talk to Astrubian Mercenary
- Follow the traces towards the entrance to the tunnels in the meadows
- Talk to Api Thief
- Defeat 3 Api Thief in a single fight
- Rummage about in the cart
- Some larvae have made the most of the distraction to devour the Apis. What little you can salvage fits in a crate.
- You will receive 1 Crate of Fresh Apis
- Take 1 Crate of Fresh Apis to Mercenary Instructor
- Train yourself
- Click on the training log near the middle of the screen.
- You follow Setsinbol's advice, and have little trouble skewering the Apis, no matter how far away or in which hole you put them. After hitting one with no hands, you decide that your training is done, and head back to Setsinbol.
- Talk to Setsinbol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.