Basic refers to tasks which any character can do, regardless of specific training (unlike proper professions).
Combining Resources/Shattering Items Into Runes
- Bonta: [-32,-55]
- Brakmar: [-28,36]
- Frigost Island (Permafrost Port): [-83,-40]
- Pandala Island (Pandala Village): [17,-29]
- Sufokia: [13,24]
- Treechnid Forest (Arak-hai Forest): [-5,-13]
- Rok Island (Kramdam Heights): [38,-20]
Shatter An Item Into Runes
You can also use the Crusher to turn an item into Smithmagic Runes. The stats of the equipment determine what type of rune you get from shattering. For each stat of the equipment crushed you will receive an amount of runes.
With the new system you need five times the stat to get the desired rune. For instance to get a Ra Int Rune you would need 50 or more intelligence on an item. Having ten times the stat would give two of the Ra Runes.
The average number depends on
- The min and max as above
- The type of stat. It is significantly harder to get a Ga Pa Rune if you crush Items with 10 AP than to get an Ine Rune if you crush Items with 10 points Intelligence.
- The level of the initial stats. Crushing +1 Strength items gives a significantly lower percentage than Crushing +20 Strength items.
- If the item is crushed frequently on the server.
The average number does not depend on the following.
- The grouping of items is irrelevant.
- Shattering in one big batch or single batches is irrelevant.
- Negative stats (e.g. -10 Intelligence) are irrelevant.
- Grouping the same negative and positive stats together are irrelevant too!
The table below shows the average number of runes by 100 Points of stat for reasonably powered items.
|Average number of runes gained||When shattering 100 Points of ...|
|66.60||Chance, Intelligence, Strength, Vitality, Agility, |
Wisdom, Damage, Life