Bottomless Pits is a quest.
Formerly known as Seven Bandits.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Talk to Oto Mustam at [-26,36].
Step 1: Evil Alchemy[edit | edit source]
- You need to get some Corruptah Stones. Miners are the only ones who can make them using the unworked creations of wild alchemists.
- Craft 1 Blue Corruptah Stone and close the interface
- Craft 1 Yellow Corruptah Stone and close the interface
- Craft 1 Green Corruptah Stone and close the interface
- Return to Oto Mustam once you've got the stones
Step 2: Bottomless Well[edit | edit source]
- You have to find out where the Well of the Corrupted Souls is located so as to reveal the full power of the Corruptah Stones. Divad Dleifrepok, master of the Order of the Unsound Mind, can help you.
- Talk to Divad Dleifrepok [-26,34] top floor
Step 3: Seven Souls Or None At All[edit | edit source]
- You must capture the souls of seven bandits and take them to the Well of the Corrupted Souls. You'll need some Brakmarians who are so vile that they're ready to specialise.
- Take 3 Dark Baker souls to Guardian of the Well
- Take 2 Dark Smith souls to Guardian of the Well
- Take 2 Dark Miner souls to Guardian of the Well
- Find the map: Well of Corrupted Souls [14,18]
- Guardian of the Well is at [14,18] in the cave. Bring 4 other Brakmarians with you who have at least alignment level 20. Stand on the tile with the black and white symbol and have the other Brakmarians stand on the tiles with the black symbols.
- Defeat 1 Guardian of the Well in a single fight
- The Guardian appears in a mob of Dark Miners and Dark Bakers. He's a level 100 Osamodas with 1400 HP, using Ghostly Claw and summoning more bandits.
- Get a Corruptah Stone off the guard
- Ask the Guardian of the Well to corrupt the souls of bandits before you try any other dialogue options, as most of these will teleport you outside. The correct option will only appear if you have the above mentioned soul stone(s) in your inventory.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 1,941,861)
- Alignment Level 50
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.