A list of the various commands that can be used in the chat box.
Character means the target character's name. As a general rule, anywhere you can use a character name you can also use an account name by putting an asterisk (*) in front of it. So to message the character Bill on the account Ted, you can either "/w Bill" or "/w *Ted".
Chat Commands[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- /about - Version information.
- /aping - Display the average latency of the last packets exchanged between the client and server.
- /available - Anyone can interact with you.
- /away - Nobody can interact with you, but you can receive private messages.
- /celebration - No help for command 'celebration'.
- /cellid - Returns the id of the cell where your character can be found.
- /clear - Clear chat contents.
- /f [player name (or *account name)] - Adds the player or account to your friend list.
- /fps - Displays the performance of the client.
- /help - Displays this help message.
- /ignore [player name (or *account name)] - Adds the player or account to your enemy list.
- /invite [player name] - Invites the player to join the group.
- /kick [player name] - Kicks the player out of a fight, can only be used before the fight starts.
- /list or /players - Lists the names of players in the fight.
- /mapid - Returns the id of the map where you character can be found.
- /ping - Retrieves the latency between the client and the server by sending a ping message.
- /private - Only your friends can interact with you.
- /release - Free your soul.
- /s or /spectator - Activate/deactivate spectator mode in your fight.
- /solo - Nobody can interact with you.
- /time - Display the date and time.
- /version - Version information.
- /whoami - Gives you information about yourself.
- /whois - Retrieves information about a player.
Channels[edit | edit source]
- /a [message] - Sends the message to the Alliance channel, if your Guild is part of an Alliance and your Guild leader hasn't blocked you from using it.
- /b [message] - Sends the message to the Trade channel, to buy or sell items to players present in the surrounding area.
- /g [message] - Sends the message to the Guild channel.
- /p [message] - Sends the message to the Group channel.
- /r [message] - Sends the message to the Recruitment channel, to recruit players present in the surrounding area to find a group or a guild.
- /t [message] - Sends the message to the Team channel.
- /w or /whisper or /msg [player name (or *account name)] [message] - Sends the private message to the player or account.
- /think [message] - Shows the message in a thinking bubble.
- *[message]* - Displays the message in italics in the General channel. (eg. *is bored* will be shown as is bored in the chat window.
Magic Words[edit | edit source]
These magic words can be used in all chat channels.
- %area% - Writes the Area where your character can be found.
- %subarea% - Writes the Subarea where your character can be found
- %hp% or %life% - Writes the current HP of your character.
- %hpmax% - Writes the maximum HP of your character.
- %hpp% - Writes the current HP of your character as a percentage.
- %pos% or %loc% or %position% or %location% - Writes the Coordinates where your character can be found.
- %stats% - Writes the Characteristics of your character.
- %level% - Writes the Level of your character.
- %xp% - Writes the XP of your character as a percentage of its current Level.
- %guild% - Writes the Guild your character is in.
- %alliance% - Writes the Alliance your character is in.
- %me% or %name% - Writes the name of your character.
- %ach% or %achievement% - Writes the Achievement Points and overall Achievement progress percentage of your character.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Emotes can be shown by writing the appropriate command in the chat, to see specific Emote commands, see Emotes.
Keyboard Shortcuts[edit | edit source]
To see all keyboard shortcuts check Options -> Shortcuts in-game
Abbreviations[edit | edit source]
|Acronyms & Abbreviations|
|afk||Away from keyboard (absent)|
|AoE||Area of Effect|
|atm||At the moment|
Brakmar Rat Dungeon
|brb||Be right back|
|DP||Dragon Pig/Dragon Pig Dungeon|
|lol||Laughing out loud|
|LoS||Line of Sight|
|mdr||Mort de rire, French for Laughing out loud|
|omw||On my way|
|pm||Private Message - Send a message to another player directly.|
Soft Oak Clearing
|svp||S'il vous plait, French for Please|
Bonta Rat Dungeon