The build relies on keeping an enemy at a distance while dealing large amounts of damage to it. When forced into close combat, a Strength Cra can still prove to be a powerful opponent as they have access to the most powerful weapons.
- Can use Neutral Weapons as well as Earth based ones.
- Massive damage potential.
- Map manipulation and MP control.
- Gains large Pods bonus.
- Good Range.
- Awkward range on most of their main spells.
- Punitive Arrows damage is unstable, the difference between a charged hit and an uncharged hit can cause problems.
- Strength - A Strength Cra should raise their Strength a sufficient amount, which is normally around 250-300. This characteristic, along with increasing your pods by 5 per point, will increase your damage by 1% per point. It's clearly a good stat to put your points into, after all, it is your main stat.
- Agility - High Agility will help a Strength Cra evade monsters, better use the damage on Retreat Arrow, and increasing the Critical Hit rate. It also helps with certain weapons conditions.
- Intelligence - Not recommended. Fire Damage can be increased through Equipment and Sets but it can be scrolled for high Initiative.
- Vitality - Not recommended to raise as health can easily be increased through Equipment and Sets at the later levels. If you have money, scroll it.
- Chance - Not recommended, although Cras do have a few Chance spells.
- Wisdom - Raise when Strength becomes too expensive to raise. If you have the money, scroll it for more EXP and for the bonus to AP/MP theft and resistance.
Raising Your CharacteristicsEdit
- Scroll Strength and Wisdom if possible.
- Raise Strength to 250.
- Begin to put points into Wisdom or continue to put points into Strength until you feel it is no longer worth raising.
|Dispersing Arrow||Exchange for Doploons||N/A||Ranged Push back spell with AoE.|
|Retreat Arrow||1|| |
|Air damage, pushback.|
|Magic Arrow||1|| |
|Medium Fire damage. Range steal.|
|Poisoned Arrow||1|| |
|Frozen Arrow||3|| |
|Weak Fire damage, also reduces AP.|
|Burning Arrow||6|| |
|Fire area damage in a line. Pushback.|
|Distant Shooting||9||N/A||Increases the range of the caster and everyone nearby.|
|Atonement Arrow||13|| |
|Charged-up high Water damage at a long range. Gravity state.|
|Bat's Eye||17|| |
|Reduces range of anyone within AoE. Water life steal.|
|Critical Shooting||21||N/A||Increases Critical Hit rate.|
|Paralyzing Arrow||26|| |
|Weak Water damage, MP steal.|
|Punitive Arrow||31|| |
|Charged-up Earth damage, medium range.|
|Powerful Shooting||36||N/A||Power increase of spells.|
|Plaguing Arrow||42|| |
|Weak Air damage, no line of sight.|
|Lashing Arrow||48|| |
|Earth damage, dodgeable MP Reduction.|
|Tormenting Arrow||54||/||Deals Air and Fire damage at moderate range and low cost.|
|Destructive Arrow||60|| |
|Earth damage, reduces damage of the target.|
|Absorptive Arrow||70|| |
|Air life steal.|
|Slow Down Arrow||80|| |
|Water area damage, AP Reduction.|
|Explosive Arrow||90|| |
|Fire area damage.|
|Bow Skill||100||N/A||Plus damages (not to be confused with 'Scroll: Bow Skill')|
|Summoning of Cra Dopple||200||N/A||Summons a Cra Dopple|
- Summoning of Chaferfu: It can be a good distraction, but dont waste too many points on this because it will try to damage you and only ever does really low damage/gets killed quickly anyway.
- Leek Pie: Not really useful.
- Cawwot: Could be useful, situational.
(Note: Strength Cras do not gain their main attack spells until later levels, so it is not recommended to start as one. An alternative route towards becoming a Strength Cra is to start out as a Intelligence Cra, and reset using Fairy Sette's free reset at a later level.)
- Lv. 1~11: Level Retreat Arrow to 5. You'll need to keep enemies in your range in the later levels.
- Lv. 12~21: Level Distant Shooting to 5. The additional range gained from this spell can be helpful at almost any time.
- Lv. 22~31: Level Punitive Arrow to 5. This spell can deal incredible damage and is one of your main damaging spells.
- Lv. 32~41: Level Powerful Shooting to 5. Boosts damage.
- Lv. 42~51: Level Lashing Arrow to 5. Great for MP theft with a sufficient amount of wisdom.
- Lv. 52~61: Level Destructive Arrow to 5. Your second main damage spell, and it doesn't have an unusual casting pattern.
- Lv. 62~71: Level Dispersing Arrow to 5. This spell is useful for getting out of tricky situations and for setting up a Punitive Arrow hit.
- Lv. 72~81: Level Weapon Skill to 5. This spell will help you to substantially increase your weapons damage.
- Lv. 82~91: Spare points at these levels. A few spells you may want to consider: Release, Poisoned Arrow, Critical Shooting or save your points.
- Lv. 92~101: Level Bow Skill to 5. Great for cheap attacks and daggers.
- Lv. 1: Use a Young Adventurer Set or Boon Set.
- Lv. 20: Use a Gobball Set
- Lv. 46: Use a Earth Kwak Set or Green Scaraleaf Set
- Lv. 83: Use the Terrdala Set
- Lv. 100: Use Bwork Chief Set
- Lv. 114: Use the Ancestral Set + Gobbly Killer Apprentice Daggers + Gelano (Finicky requirements may force you to wear a Agi DT or Pet if unscrolled)
- Lv. 120: Equip Solomonk (And replace that DT/Pet with something more useful)
- Lv. 143: Use the Moowolf Set and replace your old daggers with Pink Claw or Daggers Sives
Pets and MountsEdit
- Earth Bwak: Gives a decent Strength boost and is easy to feed, though can be expensive.
- Bow Meow: The cheap alternative to a Earth Bwak
Crimson Mount gives huge Strength and low Vitality. The cheapest option.
Crim/Plum gives nice Vitality, decent Strength, and +1 to range. A more expensive version of the Crimson.
Emerald gives a large amount of Vitality and a much needed mp.
Eme/Ginger Mount is the stronger version of the Emerald mount with an additional 100hp.
A general leveling guide can be found here.