Eere Woan is an NPC.
*mumbles* May the god Iop give you vitaly, may your sword squeal and be sharp, may your arm be long with Compulsion
- Ask what he's doing
- I pray... We've been made in the image of gods who created us, and we should always listen to them... To understand that, I had to lose a bit of my ear, but I came round in the end.
- Each being that treads this wordly stage should take time to find his god, and go to the right temple to honour the celestial master.
- Where is my god's temple?
- Look for it and you'll find it! The temples are all in province of Amakna, and those of your race will give you the information you need.
- How did you lose a part of your ear?
- A silly story... We were with some Sram mercenaries and a Moowolf trap closed down on us at wrong time. I lost half of my ear, but I'm alright. But the brother Kouy... he wasn't so lucky.
- End dialogue.
Word play on "One Ear"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.