- If you can afford it, scroll Intelligence to 101. Remember that on endgame levels the bonuses might not be so great.
- Some players put all of their points into Intelligence, some increase their Vitality after reaching the fourth softcaps.
- You should also aim to fully scroll all of your main stats such as Wisdom for a nice experience boost and AP and MP removal/resistance, Agility to avoid dodge rolls and Vitality since its always good to have some extra health points to survive while you can't use your elemental armors.
- Lv. 1-11: Raise Earth Armour to level 5.
- Lv. 12-21: Raise Natural Attack to level 5.
- Lv. 22-31: Raise Glowing Armour to level 5.
- Lv. 32-41: Raise Shiver to level 5.
- Lv. 42-51: Raise Aqueous Armour to level 5.
- Lv. 52-61: Raise Aggressive Glyph to 4. You will need those 4 points later.
- Lv. 62-71: Keep those points. You should be able to raise Burning Glyph to 5 as soon as you reach level 70. This will be one of your main spells until the end of times. Expect great damage from it.
- Lv. 1: Wear a Young Adventurer Set. If you can't afford that, go for a Boon Set.
- Lv. 20: Wear a Gobball Set. The AP bonus helps a lot.
- Lv. 43: Get a Kam Assutra Amulet for an extra AP.
- Lv. 46: Wear a Red Scaraleaf Set, fill in the rest of the slots with Fire Kwak Set pieces.
- Lv. 70: Wear Jelleadgear, Jellibelt,
- Lv. 98: Wear Feudala Set.
- Lv. 145: Wear Soft Oak Set.
- Lv. 189: Wear Gladiator Bworker Set.
There is a general leveling guide here.
- Lv. 1-11: Train in Incarnam. Fight things such as Prepubescent Chafers and Small Wild Sunflowers as well as doing the Kardorim's Crypt.
- Lv. 12-37: Train on things such as Snappers, Mushds, Boars and Prespics.
- Lv. 38-69: Train on things such as Piglets, Treechnids, Kwaks and Wabbits.
- Lv. 70-110: Train on things such as Kanigers, Plain Cracklers, Rats, Dreggons, Turtle Beach and try soloing Royal Gobball's Court.
- Lv. 111: Stick with the same things as before or you could try things like Plain Boars, Trools and chafers.
- Lv. 111++: You can also hit Poachers they take AP and hit strength
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.