Fisherman is a profession.
As of Dofus version 2.29 it has been combined with the old profession of Fishmonger.
- Incarnam: [0,-1]
- Astrub City: [4,-20]
- Amakna - Madrestam Harbour: [9,0] and [12,-1]
- Bonta: [-36,-52]
- Brakmar: [-20,39]
- Frigost Island - Permafrost Port: [-77,-36]
- Frigost Island - Frigost Village: [-82,-42]
- Pandala Island - Akwadala: [21,-20]
- Sufokia: [15,26]
- Raw fish is sold at the Resource Market
- Edible fish is sold at the Consumables Market
Once your character is a level 20 fisherman, you may fight Devourers. Devourers drop bags of corresponding fish that contain 50 of said fish.
Turning off "Display all monsters in a group" (in Options -> Performance) will reduce the number of monsters on the screen. If you're fishing somewhere with lots of creatures wandering near the water edges (such as Madrestam Harbour), this will reduce your chances of getting into an accidental fight.
Try not to scare the fish, see the Fisherman's Soul.