|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Paralysis: Deals earth damage based on his HP and gives a player a poison for a round, which deals air damage per AP used and fire damage per MP used. Cast twice a turn.
- Funerary Substitution: Causes Gein to swap with a nearby Flame, and deals moderate fire damage in a 5 square AoE where he lands, before attracting targets toward him.
- Awakening of Lost Soul: Kills all summons and turns them into Flames of Lost Souls. Cast at the end of each players turn.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
- All players instantly die at the start of turn 11, which ends the fight.
- By default he is invulnerable when invisible, and he goes invisible and teleports at the start of every turn.
- The way to win is to summon as many things as possible, these are turned into Flames, which when hit will reveal Gein when he is near them.
- It is a good idea to bring summoning classes and classes which have AoE spells, then to spread the flames out to cover the entire map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.