|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Ray of Plight: 1-3 range spell that deals moderate water damage. Puts the target into a Pacifist State - which renders them unable to deal damage for a turn. This can be unbewitched. Cast up to twice per turn.
- Sitting Duck: Has a range of exactly 3-7 linearly, deals about 400-500 earth damage. The target suffers 150% of damage taken for 1 turn, unbewitchable. Cast up to twice per turn.
- Hystairia: The spell has a cooldown of 3 and can target either an ally or an enemy. The spell pushes away everything two cells linearly/diagonally from the target by two cells. In case he targeted another fugitive with this spell, he additionally changes positions with the fugitive before applying the pushback effect. Important: The range is exactly 8-10, no more and no less! Locking him or keeping other monsters away from his cooperation's range can be useful to prevent it. If he cannot use the spell so that it would enable him to reach an enemy to hit, he usually decides to waste it on a random character/summon just to deal some minor pushback damage. This is beneficial since the spell has a cooldown.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Bag of Temporal Powder||1~1.4%||None|
|Tasty Meat||10%||Hunter (Lv. 200)|
|Orichor||3%||Lost Moments completed|
- Fugitives each place a single-cell glyph under them when they start their turn. When a player steps on this glyph they swap places with the Fugitive that placed it, and a special effect is triggered.
- Hystairkal glyph: Both the player and the Hystairkal are healed 10% of their max HP. This effect can be triggered an infinite amount of times per turn, for both the player and the Hystairkal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.