Indigenous Indigestion is a quest.
Now that we smell bad enough and have our rokoko leaf with us, we can try and confront Kanniball Andchain and see what he knows about the Dokoko.
If yer wanna find Kanniball Andchain, yer'll need ter pass through the Forest of Masks and go up ter the Lovely Organiser, near the village gate. Good luck ter yer! I can't wait fer my Dokoko, har har!
Step 1: Indigenous IndigestionEdit
- Stinking like the putrefied corpse of a bloated Gobball, you plunge into the Forest of Masks. Now you just have to hope that the Kanniball chief doesn't have a pronounced taste for rotten meat.
- Talk to Lovely Kanniball Organiser [29,9]
- Defeat 1 Kanniball Andchain in a single fight
- Talk to Kanniball Andchain
Story: Andchain tells us we're a good warrior and asks what we want in return for the rokoko gift we gave him. We ask for the Dokoko but he tells us only Moon has power over these. He gives us a seed that will grow when we're at moon's tree if the spirits favour us. To help speed this process up we can talk to Mama Vaudou.
Step 2: Finish Quest Edit
- Talk to Mama Vaudou [31,9]