Kain Dharyn's Crystal is a quest.
Talk to Oto Mustam at [-26,36].
Step 1: Sabine's KidnappingEdit
- You must kidnap Sabine and put her somewhere she won't be able to escape from.
- Take Sabine away
- At [-34,-61], go inside the house above the workshop and go upstairs to talk to Sabine.
- You will enter a fight against 1 Sabine (monster).
- Other characters can join the fight
- Defeat 1 Sabine (monster) in a single fight
Step 2: Good BehaviourEdit
- Take Sabine to Oto Mustam by force. You'll have to make sure she doesn't get an opportunity to escape.
- Take a qualified guard to Oto Mustam
- You need to find another Brakmarian to stand directly in front of Oto, while your own character is standing in front of Mak Gahan. The other person must be up to at least level 16 of the alignment quests, though they do not need to have their wings active.
Step 3: The RansomEdit
- Sabine is well-guarded, so you'll have to find a way to contact Captain Starky in order to get a Kain Dharyn Crystal as ransom.
- Talk to Stampitor the Boor [-26,36] upstairs
- Talk to Smakko [-16,1]
Step 4: Crime Doesn't PayEdit
- The message was sent to Captain Starky. See if Sabine kept calm while you wait for a reply.
- Find the map: Sabine's prison [-28,34]
- You will enter a fight with 1 Sabine's Guardian against 2 Infiltrated Militiaman.
- Other characters cannot join the fight.
Step 5: Crime Will Pay, By BrakmarEdit
- The Bontarians tried to save Sabine. You can't let them get away with that! Go show them who's boss.
- Talk to Sabine's Jailer [-28,34]
- Talk to Smakko [-16,1]
- You will lose 2,000 Kamas.
- Wait for the Bontarians in Sabine's prison [-28,34]
- Talk to Oto Mustam
Step 6: The Dark CrystalEdit
- You have to take the secret passage to the alchemists' workshop with masters of the profession.
- Enchant Kain Dharyn's crystal
- Acquire 1 Blaze Potion, 1 Gust Potion and 1 Landslide Potion. Inside the Alchemist workshop, click behind the big trunk to get to the secret room.
- You will need 3 other characters, who are a level 200 Miner, Alchemist and Jewelmagus respectively. Have each character stand on a white tile that represents their profession, then step on the tile with the symbol then have them all pull the lever then you pull the lever but it has to happen fast. If you have all ingredients in your inventory, the quest will update and you will receive an Enchanted Kain Dharyn Crystal.
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 1,781,736)
- Alignment Level 46
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.