|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Musical Glyph - Only cast when vulnerable. Gives Klime 300 dmg (400 on CH) and 100 lock.
- Moustache Trimmer - Attracts the target towards Klime and applies a 200 fire damage poison for 3 turns, stackable. Cast twice per turn.
- Moustachio - Deals 200 fire, 200 air damage and neutral damage based upon Klime's lost HP. The lower his HP, the higher the neutral damage will be. Cast twice per turn.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Klime's Icy Blood||100%||Quest|
|Klime Sole||1.5%||Hunter (Lv. 100)|
|Gigantic Heart Box||100%||Quest|
- Klime starts invulnerable and casts a spell that makes other monsters cast carcassacre, at the 4th turn he casts another spell which makes it annoying. To make him vulnerable push an ally or monster into him.
- Klime and each monster generate a white glyph on the cell they started their turn. These glyphs last for 2 turns and a monster finishing its turn on a glyph gains 300 damage for 1 turn.
- Beginning on the 4th turn you must end on a glyph to avoid being put into a pacifist state with the exception of the character that is first in initiative. This can be delayed one more turn so that everyone starts ending their turn in a glyph until the fourth turn by killing all monsters before their turn.
- It is a good idea to finish off dumple first since he has a spell that makes him unmovable and has high lock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.