- You can talk to Yova Etna to know if Nomekop Wodly is spawned.
- If Yova Etna says Cania Plains, check Cania Peaks first as it's one of the more common locations.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Nine-Tails: Similar to the weapon Nine Tails, -9% Neutral Resistance for 9 turns.
- Rife Banditry: ~250 damage, +100 Chance for the caster for 2 turns, -50 Chance & 30% Erosion for 2 turns.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Nomekop Wodly (following character)||100%||None|
|Scale of Ferocity||100%||Quest|
|Scale of Ferocity Fragment||100%||None|
- Nomekop Wodly respawns every 6~18 hours.
- He will summon Eratz's Double and Edasse's Double in the beginning of the fight but you only need to kill Nomekop to finish the fight.
- Nomekop Wodly is not a big threat in the fight, but the Double's will deal big damage.
- It is recommendable to kill his Iop Double with 3700k hp as he hits alot of damage.
Nomekop backwards is Pokemon. An inside funny joke.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.