|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Aspiden: Revives a dead ally with 10% of their HP, only cast when vulnerable. Has a one turn cooldown. High range.
- Obligation: Places everyone in the state Obligation. When you make Obsidemon vulnerable it will cause it to gain +50 damage (which can't be unbewitched) every time it takes pushback damage. Cast at the start of the fight.
- Objection: Deals 400-700 fire steal. Long and linear range. Only cast while invulnerable. Can be cast several times per turn on diferent targets.
- Silicut: Switch places with a player in medium range. Deals earth damage based on missing HP (0 when at full health). Only cast while vulnerable. Can be cast several times per turn on diferent targets.
- Silicurse: Summons a Maglob. Has a cooldown of four turns.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Obsidemon's Hypogeum Secret Key||5%||Quest|
|Gigantic Heart Box||100%||Quest|
|Nougat Rabmarac Bar||5%||Quest|
At the start of the fight the Obsidemon casts Obligation, which makes it immune to all damage.
In order to make Obsidemon vulnerable, you need to place a character next to it, then cause knockback damage to the character. This makes the Obsidemon vulnerable for three turns and boosts its damages. It's best to place Obsidemon and an ally against a wall, then push the ally into a wall. This will cause the Obsidemon to enter the vulnerable state, but it won't receive the damage buff. It is recommended to make Obsidemon vulnerable immediately and then kill it last, as it will do zero damage if vulnerable and untouched.
Obsidemon also summons Maglobs. A summoned Maglob explodes on its fifth turn casting Shutout, dealing huge damage to, usually killing, everyone more than 7 cells away from it. Another Maglob is summoned on the turn following Shutout. So Maglobs will explode on turns 5, 10, 15 and so on (assuming Obsidemon isn't prevented from summoning it when it should by bribery, AP Loss etc). Whenever attacked, the summon reflects 100 dmg to anyone in 5 range circle.