- Lv. 1~11: Raise Ghostly Claw to 5, it will be one of your strongest attacks
- Lv. 12~21: Raise Crow to 5, good as it needs no LoS.
- Lv. 22~31: Raise Whip to 5. Very useful as it can do massive damage to summons.
- Lv. 32~41: Raise High-Energy Shot to 5. Useful with later summons.
- Lv. 42~51: Save your points, then at 54 raise Crackler Punch to 5.
- Lv. 52~61: Raise Feline Movement to 5.
- Lv. 62~71: Save your points to raise Summoning of Bwork Magus to 5.
- Lv. 72~81: Save your points to raise Summoning of Crackler to 5.
- Lv. 82~91: Save your points to raise Summoning of Red Wyrmling to 5.
- Lv. 92+: Raise what you want.
- Small groups of Blops and Biblop that are weak to Fire.
- Lousy Pig Knights and Lousy Pig Shepherds.
- Monsters from Astrub Rocky Inlet.
- Lv. 1~19: Young Adventurer Set or Boon Set.
- Lv. 20~37: Gobball Set.
- Lv. 38~46: Prespic Set with Gobball Set peices.
- Lv. 47~82: Parts of Crackler Set with Green Scaraleaf Set, Red Scaraleaf Set, Earth Kwak Set and Fire Kwak Set peices.
- Lv. 98~144: Parts of Terrdala Set and Feudala Set.
- Lv. 145+: Soft Oak Set
Not really needed given the power of Crackler Punch, though if you must have some then look for Gobball Hammer, Cerberus, Toh'Lo Hammer, Ragnarok, Kaiser, Terps Hammer then lastly Hammer Sheys. Or for ap mp and range get a limbo wand.
This build is hard at the start, and isn't truly Osamodas (No major use of summons till 80).