Pandala: Its Villages is a quest.
Formerly known as Pandala: The Villages.
Talk to Mayoowa the Merchant in the pub at [25,-35].
Step 1: A Freaky AccentEdit
- Lenald the Wise asks you to go to Aerdala Village, or maybe Terrdala; impossible to really understand with such a freaky accent! Once you're there, wherever there may be, talk to the Pandawushu Master.
- Talk to Master of Terrdala
- Go to [31,-35] and talk to Guard Dahhellwat. He will teleport you inside the Terrdala Dojo where you will find the Master of Terrdala.
- You will receive 10 Bamboo Wood.
Step 2: By the ShieldsmithEdit
- At Terrdala, no one is available to take the raw materials to the shieldsmith's workshop. Forging shield is essential for the Pandawa warriors. Fortunately you're here to do the job!
- Take 10 Bamboo Wood to Bouwada at [26,-35]
Step 3: Shield Handling for NewbiesEdit
- To thank you for the delivery, the shield smith offers you a gift: a small training shield. Talk to the Pandasiman Master to learn how to use it properly.
- Talk to Pandasiman Master
- Ask for a free training.
- Train with Pandasiman Master
- Equip your Training Shield and talk to the Pandasiman Master again. You will begin the training.
- You will lose the Training Shield.
Step 4: A Message of WisdomEdit
- At the end of your training, a messenger has brought you a message
- Mayoowa wants to talk to you in front of the dojo!
- Talk to Mayoowa the Merchant
- She is outside the Dojo at [25,-34]