Pandala Awakens is a quest.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Pandala will never be the same again. The Pandawa people are trying to find their place after the appearance of the spirits and all these changes. My job hasn't changed much... and I'm a wee bit jealous.
Oh, no, that won't be possible. Sorry. The bridge isn't in good enough condition for that. It is regularly attacked by aggressive spirits and our guards are having trouble getting rid of them. After each fight, the bridge comes close to collapsing in on itself. I can't let you across under these conditions.
Our workers are busy fixing it, but the events that triggered the island's transformation have put the nearby Rotceres into a complete panic so they keep attacking, which delays the repairs.
They had been calm for a while, though... I can't leave my post but you look sturdy. Would you like to teach them a lesson?
Step 1: Pandala Awakens[edit | edit source]
- White fire and black fire, creation and destruction... In the space of one night, Pandala Island was reborn, and it seems that new adventures await you. But not quite yet. Pandawas are still having difficulties with their bridge – perhaps they should think about sending out ferries... In any case, you'll need to help Moku to discover what changes have affected the island.
- Beat x5 Hameres
- Beat x5 Sherpere
- Beat x5 Twelve Fingeres
- Beat x5 Spadere
- All these monsters can be found in the Astrub Quarry area.
- Talk to Moku again
Ahh, thank you, friend! Now those pick fanatics will think twice before coming back to bother us. The workers will have finished the repairs soon... But, tell me, have you tried to get the anti-McSheth serum yet?
It's an illness that runs rampant among newcomers to our island. The symptoms are constipated Dragoturkey breath and a sudden urge to empty your body through every possible orifice. Those of us who live on the island have built up an immunity to it, but the serum was recently developed to avoid such... inconveniences.
All I know is that it was developed in Astrub. You should ask a nurse or someone like that for more information... From what I hear, it's still in the experimental phase. In any case, it's good news. The serum brings new hope to all the intestines in the World of Twelve!
- Find someone who can protect you from the McSheth
- Go to [3,-21] in the building on the top left. Talk to Ma Cleopatra.
- Ask Dragonsly for advice concocting a serum
- Alchemists' Workshop, at [3,-21]
- Craft 1 Anti-McSheth Serum and close the interface
- Go back and see Ma Cleopatra to be administered the serum
- Cross Pandala Bridge
- Talk to Guard Gillpyjiu
- You will receive 1 Pint of Fermented Bamboo Milk
- Drink the beer to open your consciousness to the spirits around you
- Drink the Pint of Fermented Bamboo Milk in your "Quest items" tab.
- Talk to the spirit in the room
- Talk to Doukwang
- Leave the room