Pandavignon is a quest.
Talk to Moku at [12,-21].
Hello! I'm sorry but you can't cross. The bridge is impassable while it's being worked on.
The bridge has been sabotaged. It was the work of separatist Pandikazes for sure. Well, anyway, the repairs are almost complete, but I need someone to deal with some Rotceres.
Those pickaxe fanatics are attacking the Pandawa workers. They can't stand the fact that others can dig big holes... Fancy teaching them a lesson?
Step 1: We All Dance ThereEdit
- Reparation work on the bridge that links Pandala Island to the Amaknian mainland has been interrupted because of Rotceres. You must do something.
- Defeat 1 Hameres in a single fight
- Defeat 1 Sherpere in a single fight
- Defeat 1 Twelve Fingeres in a single fight
- Defeat 1 Spadere in a single fight
- Talk to Moku
Darned Rotceres. I hope you've dealt with them.
Good. My workers are knackered and a drink will do them the world of good. Would you be so kind as to bring me 10 or so Astrub Beers to quench their thirst?
Step 2: In a RingEdit
- The bridge workers are dehydrated. They need a refreshing drink.
The air is drier here than on Pandala, and we're spitting feathers. Have you brought what I asked for?
Thank you, my men and I really needed that!
The bridge has now been repaired. Don't hesitate to let me know if you see any saboteurs, and praise be to the Goddess.