- A very versatile fighter.
- Has some strong attacks.
- Has two good AoE spells.
- Is expensive to do correctly.
- Needs scrolling for full effectiveness.
- Not too great untill epic levels.
- Has Range issues.
- Scroll at least Intelligence and Strength to 101. You really can't afford to lose out on any points.
- Raise Intelligence to 200.
- Raise Strength to 200.
- Raise Intelligence to 250.
- Raise Strength to 250.
- Raise what you feel you need, though you'll have few points left at this stage.
- You should also aim to fully scroll all your other stats at some point.
Useful Class SpellsEdit
|Boozer||1||Makes you become drunk, also gives you % Resistance. Needed for quite a few spells.|
|Blazing Fist||1||One of your range boostable spells. Good against things which have high earth resistance.|
|Hangover||1||One of your range boostable spells. Good against things which have high fire resistance.|
|Karcham||17||Picks up a player. Useful both in team fights and solo whe used with Chamrak.|
|Vertigo||21||When using Karcham character being held looses __hp every time they move for that turn|
|Chamrak||31||Throws a carried player. Useful with Karcham.|
|Stain||42||Can be useful, though very random effect.|
|Bamboo Milk||48||Removes you from state drunk and unbewitches you. Nice thing to have.|
|Explosive Flask||70||Does fire damage in an AoE for low AP cost.|
|Pandatak||80||Does high earth damage at range in a linear AoE.|
|Pandiniuras||90||Gives MP to the caster or an ally. Must be drunk to use. Can be a nice buff for yourself, to get close to or further away from an oponent, or to help an ally.|
|Spirit Bond||100||Summons a Pandawasta. A useful summon. It has high Agility and can buff to get even more. It can be a little foolish though, and often runs away from the thing which you want it to lock, less you stop it from moving.|
- Lv. 1-11: Raise Blazing Fist to 5.
- Lv. 12-21: Raise Boozer to 5.
- Lv. 22-31: Raise Hangover to 5.
- Lv. 32-41: Raise Karcham to 5.
- Lv. 42-51: Raise Chamrak to 5.
- Lv. 52-61: Raise Bamboo Milk to 5.
- Lv. 62-71: Raise Explosive Flask to 5.
- Lv. 72-81: Raise Pandatak to 5.
- Lv. 82-91: Raise Pandiniuras to 5.
- Lv. 92-101: Raise Spirit Bond to 5.
See Leveling guide
- Lv. 1: Use a Young Adventurer Set. Or use Boon Set if you can't afford it.
- Lv. 20: Use a Gobball Set.
- Lv. 36: Use a mixture of Green Scaraleaf Set, Red Scaraleaf Set, Earth Kwak Set and Fire Kwak Sets. Also get a good Minimino or other % Damage Pet.
- Lv. 70: Use a Royal Gobball Set.
- Lv. 123: Use Dreggon Daggers or Cheeken Axe.
- Lv. 145: Use Soft Oak Set with a Limbo Wand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.