Pet is a piece of Equipment.
Click here for a list of Pets.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Various, see the specific Pets for more details.
- Many pets can be obtained from an NPC version of the pet which will only appear after you have completed a particular achievement. This achievement is often the completion of all the Fighting Challenges for a dungeon relevant to the pet.
- Bought from the Creature Market
Raising Your Pet[edit | edit source]
Pets must be fed Resources to gain experience. This French website gives some indication of how much XP various resources may be worth.
Pets raised under the old system were reset to Level 0, and a Super Croquette loaded with the equivalent XP was added to the owner's inventory.
Stat bonuses[edit | edit source]
A pet gains 1% of its total bonuses every level, rounded down. For pets with bonuses of less than 100 that means that the relevant stat will not improve until it is at a level equal to or higher than 100/MaxBonus.
- An exception to this is for pets that grant 1 AP or 1 MP. This bonus will appear once the pet reaches level 80.
- A Minikron which gives +2 Summons and +40 MP Parry will not give its first MP Parry point until level 3 (100/40 = 2.5) and the first Summon point appears at level 50 (100/2 = 50).
Experience[edit | edit source]
See also: Experience
Below is a chart of the required total experience points for each level (10 levels per line with the number of the first level in front of the line). For example, Level 12 would be the base for Level 10, +2 = 24 Total XP.
It would take 392 Enriched Croquettes to reach 196,000 XP, leaving only 159 XP that could be gained from cheaper resources.
Available Pets[edit | edit source]
This list is automatically generated from existing pages, all edits should be done on the corresponding page.
History[edit | edit source]
As of October 2018, for Dofus update 2.48, the entire Pet system was changed. The old information was moved to the Pet/History page for posterity.