|Key used to enter||Pet Ghost (not consumed)|
|Accepts Bunch of Keys||No|
|Other details||See Mechanics|
Pet Sanctuary is a dungeon.
Pet Sanctuary is found at (-7,-1) in Nauseating Swamps.
To get there see the following image:
Pet Sanctuary differs from other dungeons as in it your characters are all transformed into one of four Pet Ghost types, and must fight other Pet Ghosts to progress.
You have the choice of which Ghost to fight as at the start of the dungeon. The four choices are:
- Bow Meow Ghost: 110 HP. Melee warrior, may attack twice a turn, add MP or agility and has a weak ranged spell.
- Gobtubby Ghost: 120 HP. Tank, has a moderate earth melee spell, can shield itself and an ally, can also attract a target.
- Pandawa Cub Ghost: 100 HP. A healer. Has a weak ranged attack, two healing spells (one AoE, one single target) and can unbewitch a target.
- Pink Dragoone Ghost: 90 HP. Distance fighter, can pushback a target, remove range and MP.
You also encounter the following enemies:
- Crobak Ghost: 80 HP, ranged fighter.
- Bilby Ghost: 90 HP, can remove MP and ranged attack.
- Bworky Ghost: 120 HP, tank.
- Crocodyl Ghost: 125 HP, AoE ranged fighter.
- Croum Ghost: 120 HP, tank.
- El Scarador Ghost: 80 HP, healer, AoE ranged fighter.
- Leopardo Ghost: 80 HP, close combat fighter can remove MP.
- Ross Ghost: 70 HP, healer.
- Treechster Ghost: 90 HP, can remove AP and deal ranged damage in an AoE.
- Willy Peninzias: 70 HP, close combat fighter can remove MP.
- Young Wild Boar Ghost: 90 HP, removes AP.
- Mobs do not vary. Challenging isn't possible.