Renewable Energy is a quest.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Step 1: Renewable Energy[edit | edit source]
- The Master of Zaaps has charged you with recovering unstable orichor. Which is great, because you love handling dangerous substances, as evidenced by the booger residue on your fingertips.
- Talk to Vertime the Collector
- You will receive 1 Selective Orichometre.
- Open the chest
- You must have exactly 23 minutes to open the chest. To get 23 minutes you can head right to [2,6]. There will be two clocks that look like sundials on the map; "Clock That's 7 Minutes Fast" and another that is "2 Minutes Fast". Use the "7 Minutes Fast" clock three times, and the "2 Minutes Fast" clock one time to obtain a total of 23 minutes. Return to the chest and open it.
- Take the unstable orichor in the chest
- These fights must be done alone. You will be attacked by 4 Gonebyways monsters with their lvl scaled to yours, in a wave format. 1st wave consists of 2 monsters, then 1 more monster appears per each next wave.
- Right after this fight you will start a second fight automatically; you can use any food you have to heal before the fight starts. You will have to kill 3 Gonebyways monsters with their lvl scaled to yours. You will be assisted by Belle Adrenne's Krosmoglob (monster) with its lvl scaled to yours during the second fight, but it isn't very helpful outside of being a distraction. It can inflict a tiny bit of damage but should not be counted on to do anything useful. The death of Belle Adrenne's Krosmoglob (monster) doesn't affect the fight.
- You will receive 1 Unstable Orichor.
- Talk to Belle Adrenne's Krosmoglob
- Escort the Master of Zaaps to the Temple of Time
- You will receive a follower. Go to [4,2] in the Present Day. You will lose the follower.
- Help the master create the battery
- You will lose 1 Unstable Orichor.
- Talk to Master of Zaaps
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.