Agility is a good and easy build for a sacrier. Agility sacriers are usefull in a lot fo situations, most commonly dungeons. Why? Because one common tactic is to lock a boss monster with a high agility character, the only problem with this is that character recieves heavy damage, being a sac, you'll have less reason to worry, as you've got tons of life.
For the rest of your charasterics you'll need scrolls:
- Agility: You're an agi sacrier so this is good to scroll asap.
- Strength: Comes in handy for higher level weapons like Aerdala Daggers it's good to scroll this to 25.
- Wisdom: Helps with leveling, scroll to max when you can afford it.
- Chance and Intelligence: Not really needed, though it's always good to have that slight boost here and there.
1. Assault Lv. 5
2. Nimble Punishment Lv. 5
3. Dancing Sword Lv. 5
4. Attraction Lv. 5
6. Punishment Lv. 5
7. Cooperation Lv. 5
8. Evasion Lv. 5
9. Coagulation Lv. 5
10. From here on raise what you think will suit you best,
Leveling and EquipmentEdit
- 1~11 Stay in Incarnam and do gobbals and flowers.
- 11~26 Face snappers in Astrub Rocky Inlet.
Battle Set: Get a Tofu Set with a maged Nimble Ring. At lv. 30 you can use Toady Set with tofu set parts. At lv. 36 you can swap your Tofu Cloak for a Mad Tofu Cloak. Level Set: Tofu Set with a Xelor's Past, it may sound weird but it's helpful.
Leveling: You may want stick at snappers, but that's not recommended, it's better to get your levelign set, and head Mushds.
Battle Set: Toady Set+Mad Tofu Cloak with either Tofu Set parts or Wind Kwak Set parts. Just test out different options, one thing you can try is Toady Set + Mad Tofu Cloak + Crackler Pendant + Crackler Belt + Klime's Ultra-Powerful Boots + Trav' Ring.
Leveling set: Wear a Prespic Set with a few custom life/agility/wis peices.
- Piglet: If you can get 22 magic reduction and still hit good.
- Blops: Could try solo, probably better in groups.
Leveling and battle set:
- Kitsou Set Gives Vitlaity, okay wis and 1 AP. Also grab a Gelano for another AP. Fill in the rest of the slots with Aerdala stuff, you coudl also get a Ebony Mount.
- Koalak Set with maged bow.
- Solo: Chafers Good xp and okay drops
- Groups: Koalak and Kanigers.
Equipment: Full Aerdala Set with a Gelano and Ebony Mount. You could try Aerdala Hat, Aerdala Wedding Ring, Aerdala Amulet, Aerdala Geta, Rags, Chafeerce Belt and a Conno Ring. You'll have around 900 HP, which works out at abotu 300 damage with Punishment.
You have a few set options here:
Leveling: From here on just do ghosts in a group at Nolifis Island.