Salad Days Revisited is a quest.
- You will receive 1 List of Yesteryear's Ingredients.
Step 1: Searching SaladEdit
- You must find the ingredients listed on the piece of paper Oto gave you.
- Talk to Rucar [-23,32]
- Talk to Harry Cobbe [4,13]
- Talk to Kelog Hornflex [3,0]
- You will receive 1 Vaulting Rye Bread Recipe.
- Talk to Sam Croa [2,-16]
- Talk to Sbab [-26,36]
- Talk to Merlinmagus Ambrosius [-29,-53]
- Talk to Shika Ingalsse [5,6]
- You will receive 1 Funky Flour Recipe.
- Talk to Boud Chair [-26,36]
- Find Sim the Soft
|Drag select right then down from → to see spoiler.|
|→ He is at [-25,-14].|
- Talk to Nikos Monot [-36,-10]
Step 2: RatatouilleEdit
- You need to combine the necessary ingredients in the primordial cauldron
- Prepare some Babbage Laced with Pollen in the primordial cauldron [-14,-9]
- Go to the primordial cauldron at [-14,-9] and bring with you 5 other characters, each of which have at least one of the following: Level 158+ Alchemist, Farmer, Fisherman, Hunter, Lumberjack. The entrance is hidden at the top left of the map (see image). In the first room, step on the numbered tiles in ascending order. It's not important who stands on which tile, but characters will be teleported outside if the tiles are not covered in ascending order. In the second room, the professionals need to stand on the tile that corresponds to their profession. Finally, click on the cauldron (with 1 Plate of Scrampi, 1 Kerbabben Salad, 1 Longevity Potion and 1 Vaulting Rye Bread in your inventory) and you'll receive 1 Babbage Laced with Pollen.
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 2,721,779)
- Alignment Level 68
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.