Sewer Raider is a quest.
Formerly known as Hunting Is an Art!.
Talk to Oto Mustam at [-26,36].
Ah, here you are, (yourname). Good timing, I've just sent a health inspector to the butcher's shop. Guess what he just told me, casual as anything? Apparently, the city's inhabitants have been falling ill from a strange sickness over the last few weeks. According to him, the worst affected houses are near the entrances to the sewers. I'm seriously thinking of burning down the neighbourhoods to prevent an epidemic but, since you're here, you may be able to help me before it comes to that.
My poisoners are working on a equally radical solution, which would mean we don't have to touch the buildings, but sadly that would also mean fewer inhabitants to pay taxes in the short term. This means we have to convince the alchemist Fixou to come to our aid because, according to my spies, the city of Bonta is suffering from the same troubles and this Lenald is collaborating with our enemies to find a solution.
Step 1: Sewer RaiderEdit
- You must find whoever down in the sewers is contaminating Brakmar's populace.
- Talk to Fixou the Fox [24,-3]
- Steal a jar of Cawwot Alcohol
- Click on a jar inside the Wabbit hut at [26,-8].
- Talk to Oto Mustam
- Search sewers for source of evil
- The source of evil is located at [-24,35] in the Brakmar Sewers.
- Click on the large light-green gadget.
- These products seem to have been contaminated by Hyoactive Rats.
- Level-Based XP (Maximum: 313,632)
- Alignment Level 16