Shock Treatment is a quest.
So, you're the suspicious type, eh? If it helps to calm you down, I'm going to send my krosmoglob to the temple of time. You will be able to contact me through if you have a problem... It's not easy to send technomagical orbs to the right place at the right time, but thanks to the Archiduks' watches, we have managed to adapt ourselves [to] the specific restrictions of the Xelorium.
Step 1: Shock TreatmentEdit
- The creation of an eternal battery hasn't gone as planned: the Master of Zaaps seems frozen in time. Doc Ettem Bworn says he can tear the Xelor from his current state...
- Dissipate the doubles with a hammer blow
|Drag select right then down from → to see spoiler.|
|→ Break them starting from the double with the full hourglass, then in descending order down to the last one with the empty hourglass.|
- Hit the Master of Zaaps on the head
- You must defeat the Master of Zaaps, who fights like a Xelor, and has 11,000 HP at level 200. Try not to let her hit you with her linear ray attack and try keeping her busy with summons or spells.
- Talk to Master of Zaaps
- You will receive 1 Eternal Battery.
- You will lose 1 Eternal Battery.