|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Placement: Applies -300 pushback resistance to all characters/summons on the map for 2 turns. Global cooldown of 3. Each time a character (not summon) takes pushback damage, the Wastrel is healed by 700.
- Takeoff: Linear range of 3 that needs an enemy target and applies several effects: buffs 200 pushback damage, all characters/summons being located 3 cells linearly/diagonally from the target are being attracted towards the target. The target itself is pushed back by 4 cells. When pushed against a wall: takes 3 MP, dodgable and unbewitchable.
- Neutralisation: Deals moderate neutral damage on a range of 3, only linear. It teleports the target symmetrically like Xelor's Punch.
|Name||Base Drop Rate||Conditions|
|Bag of Temporal Powder||1~1.4%||None|
|Tasty Meat||10%||Hunter (Lv. 200)|
- Fugitives each place a single-cell glyph under them when they start their turn. When a player steps on this glyph they swap places with the Fugitive that placed it, and a special effect is triggered.
- Wastrel glyph: Both the player and the Wastrel receive 200 Pushback Damage for 1 turn. This likely stacks infinitely for the Wastrel, and 2 times for the player, but this is not confirmed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.