For the item with the same name see Rhineetle Certificate.
- Bottomless Peat Bog
- Coral Beach
- Dark Jungle
- Grassy Plains
- Putrid Peat Bog
- Tree Keeholo Foliage
- Tree Keeholo Trunk
- These monsters are very rare, their respawn rate is only once or twice per day.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
[] Hits for 300 Earth Damage.
[] Hits for 500 Earth Damage.
[] Gives the Golem either Ranged or Close Combat invulnerability.
- Wild Crimson Rhineetles are found on Otomai Island, all subareas excluding the villages.
- Wild Crimson Rhineetles can be tamed by equipping a Rhineetle Capturing Net combined with the use of the spell Mount Taming before ending the fight.
- Wild Crimson Rhineetles can be used in Breeding to obtain Mountable Rhineetle.
- Each turn the Wild Crimson Rhineetle summons a Golem monster (1600 HP and 0 resistances).
- If the Golem is still alive in the next Rhineetle’s turn, it kills the Golem and spawns a new one, so you need to deal at least 1600 damage in order to increment score (in roman numerals) above your character and capture the mount.
- The Golem has the Close Combat Invulnerability and Ranged Invulnerability states which rotate each turn.
- Whenever you kill a Golem, a number will appear above Rhineetle, meaning you need to kill 5 Golems to be able to capture it by casting the Mount Taming spell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.