For the item with the same name see Rhineetle Certificate.
- Auriferous Quarry
- Crucible of Fortunes
- Elevation Stones
- Eternal Rest
- Hairy Moor
- Kerub Temple
- Present Day
- Shadowy Heights
- Shrouded Canals
- Uncertain Future
- These monsters are very rare, their respawn rate is only once or twice per day.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Rhineetapace 1 AP, This spell is casted once at the beginning of the enemy's turn when he joins the fight, the effect's is triggered when the entity starts her turn. Summons Tornado. Redistributes 150% of damage suffered. Fight Cancelled (in 25 turns). Invulnerable state (infinite)
- Rhinair 3 AP, 1 - 5 range, 459 to 630 (Air damage), -4 MP (lasts 1 turn), Casts per turn: 3, Cast per target: 1, Maximal stack of effects: 1
- Rhinattraction 3 AP, 1 - 8 range, Attracts 7 cell(s), 459 to 630 (Air damage), Casts per turn: 3, Cast per target: 1, Cast in a straight line only, Require a line of sight
- Rhineetrole 3 AP, Gravity state (lasts 1 turn), Initial cooldown: 1 turn, Turns between two casts: 2 turns, Don't require a line of sight
- Wild Ebony Rhineetles are found in the Divine Dimensions, all subareas except conquest villages.
- Wild Ebony Rhineetles can be tamed by equipping a Rhineetle Capturing Net combined with the use of the spell Mount Taming before ending the fight.
- Wild Ebony Rhineetles can be used in Breeding to obtain Mountable Rhineetle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.