For the item with the same name see Rhineetle Certificate.
- Albatrocious Rock
- Alma's Cradle
- Asparah Gorge
- Barracks of the Day Without End
- Bearbarian Hive
- Bleak Legion Bastion
- Fangs of Glass
- Frigost Village
- Frozen Lake
- Kingdom of Freezammer
- Lonesome Pine Trails
- Mount Scauldron
- Permafrost Port
- Petrified Forest
- Scarlet Tannery
- Tears of Ouronigride
- Water Clock Tower
- Windblast Barricade
- Winter Gardens
- These monsters are very rare, their respawn rate is only once or twice per day.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Rhineetapace 1 AP, Summons Drop (monster), Invulnerable state (infinite), Redistributes 150% of damage suffered. Capture Forbidden state (infinite), Fight cancelled (in 25 turns).
- Rhinaffle 3 AP, Unmovable state (lasts 1 turn), Initial cooldown: 1 turn, Turns between two casts: 2 turns
- Rhinowd 3 AP, 1 - 4 range, Deal 459 to 630 ( damage) Casts per turn: 3, Cast per target: 1, Require a line of sight.
- Rhinwave3 AP, 1 - 8 range, Deals 459 to 630 ( damage), Takes from -2 to -6 AP, Casts per turn: 3, Cast per target: 1, Maximal stack of effects: 1, Cast in a straight line only, Require a line of sight.
- Wild Indigo Rhineetles are found on Frigost Island, most subareas excluding the The Snowbound Village.
- Wild Indigo Rhineetles can be tamed by equipping a Rhineetle Capturing Net combined with the use of the spell Mount Taming before ending the fight.
- Wild Indigo Rhineetles can be used in Breeding to obtain Mountable Rhineetle.
- Wild Indigo Rhineetle will summon 2 x Drop (monster); tear shaped monsters every turn which are invulnerable.
- Pushing one of the monsters on the other one kills it and gives the surviving monster a number.
- Pushing a Drop (monster) with no number on the one that does will consume it and make you start over.
- Once the Drop (monster) monster reaches number 5 (V) (in roman numerals) you can cast the Mount Taming spell to capture the Wild Indigo Rhineetle which kills it and finishes the fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.