For the item with the same name see Rhineetle Certificate.
- Border of Aerdala
- Border of Akwadala
- Border of Feudala
- Border of Terrdala
- Neutral Pandala (subarea)
- Nolifis Island
- Pandala Forest
- Pandala Suburbs
- Pandala Village
- The Squirming Snapper Village
- These monsters are very rare, their respawn rate is only once or twice per day.
|Level||Stats||Resistance (%)||Resistance (Linear)||Resistance (Other)|
- Rhineetapace 1 AP, Places a grade 3 glyph (lasts 1 turn), 540 , Gives -30% Resistance (infinite)(stackable), Invulnerable state (cannot be unbewitched) and gives player the Capture Forbidden and Fire Scarathing Glyph state, ends the fight after 25 turns.
- Cremation 3 AP, Deals ~909 to 1080 Damage to everyone in Fire Scarathing Glyph state at the end of its turn, Gives 40% Erosion (1 turn)
- Rhinanger 3 AP, 1 - 3 range, Need LoS, Deals 459 to 630 ( steal), 3 times per turn, once per target.
- Rhinardour 3 AP, 1 - 8 range, Need LoS, Deals 549 to 720 ( steal), Cast in a straight line only, 3 times per turn, once per target. -2 Effect Duration, Entity gets unbuff on Heals received 50% (1 turn), Maximal stack of effects: 1.
- Wild Orchid Rhineetles are found on Pandala, all subareas excluding the conquest villages and bridges.
- Wild Orchid Rhineetles can be tamed by equipping a Rhineetle Capturing Net combined with the use of the spell Mount Taming before ending the fight.
- Wild Orchid Rhineetles can be used in Breeding to obtain Mountable Rhineetle.
The fight with Wild Orchid Rhineetle can be rather hard for characters with low health, but generally you just have to hide behind walls and push the Wild Orchid Rhineetle away. You have 25 turns or Wild Orchid Rhineetle will end the fight.
- Every turn the Wild Orchid Rhineetle will use spell Rhineetapace that place a fire damage Glyph around itself with 3 cell radius. The Glyph lasts only one round. Every time your character ends on a glyph it gets -30% Fire Resistantance permanently.
Resistance penalty stacks each time and cannot be unbewitched.
- In order to render Wild Orchid Rhineetle vulnerable and capture it, you need to finish your turn 5 times on a glyph during the fight. Each time you finish in the glyph a score (in roman numerals) will show and increment above your character.
Wild Orchid Rhineetle will become vulnerable when you reach a score of 5 (V) above one of your characters. Once at this number, you can cast the spell Mount Taming which will tame the Wild Orchid Rhineetle and captures it.
- Some Spells require LoS (Line of Sight) to hit you, so hide behind a wall, stand in the glyph and avoid hits by pushing the Rhineetle away.