The class spells available to members of the Xelor class are:
|Deals a moderate amount of fire damage.|
|Counter||1||Reflcets a small amount of damage to opponent.|
|Slow Down||1||Causes the opponent to lose AP.|
|Does a small amount of damage and AP drain|
|Haziness||6||Temporarily reduces the AP of all players, AP loss is unavoidable.|
|Dark Ray||9|| |
|Deals a large amount of fire damage, linear.|
|Teleportation||13||Allows the Xelor to travel to another square within range. Usually used for retreat, but sometimes to get close to a fleeing opponent.|
|Does air damage, uses only 3AP, linear.|
|Xelor's Sandglass||21|| |
|Deals fire damage and a small AP loss .|
|Temporal Dust||26|| |
|An AoE (Area of effect) Fire spell that deals moderate damage and AP loss.|
|Time Theft||31||Steals AP from the target, granting them to the Xelor. Since the spell costs more AP than it grants, it is useful only to supplement AP loss from slow down or sandglass, both of which are only useful on a target once per turn.|
|Homing Hand||36|| |
|Creates a Needle with 40 MP which will pick an opponent to attack. Its attack destroys itself.|
|Temporal Paradox||42||Grants AP to the xelor and any others standing in a cross 2 squares in each direction. The AP lasts for only two turns.|
|Flight||48||Allows the Xelor to move a single square; useful for retreat when Teleport has already been used or the Xelor wishes to use less AP in retreating so he can still attack. Critical Failure chance is high when the spell is low level.|
|Loss of Motivation||54||Reduces the chance of an enemy resisting AP reduction.|
|Blinding Protection||60||Increases chance of avoiding AP losses up to 60% and reflects damage.|
|Mummification||70||Changes the Xelor's skin, +100% ap resists, gains damage but loses 2 MP for the duration of the spell. Also reduces enemies damage, based on intelligence the more intelligence the more damage reduce.|
|Drains AP in addition to doing high water damage.|
|Xelor's Punch||90|| |
|Does a high amount of earth damage.|
|Xelor's Dial||100||Summons a static creature. Dial reduces AP resistance of opponent, with 8 AP it can also lower all of the enemys team AP by 1 for 1 turn.|
|Class: Xelor||Build: Intelligence/Wisdom|
|An EXPENSIVE build based on Intelligence and Wisdom)|
|Main stats: Intelligence, Wisdom, Agility|
| Main spells:|
Low and middle levels:
| Lv. 101 Base Stats|
| Lv. 101 Spells|
Spare : xx pts for ..
Skill point investing guideEdit
- ALL points to Intelligence until 300 (This will not just increase your Damage, but you´ll get some nice Heals, that will be Handy wearing Healing Weapons, just like Boogey...)
- Wisdom should be Scrolled at 101, not less! (Reflex, Power Leveling and Dodge AP and MP)
- When you get 300 Int, you are free to invest in Wisdom.
- At lvl 170 you'd get a base Wisdom of 200
- Scroll Agility (Dodge, Critical Hits)
Spell point investing guideEdit
- 1-11 => Slow Down...Now U can Take Blops...
- 11-21 => Hand
- 21-31 => Xelor's Sandglass
- 31-41 => Time Theft or Harmmer Skill
- 41-51 => Temporal Paradox
- 51-61 => Flight
- 61-71 => Blinding Protection
- 71-81 => Mummification
- 81-91=> Counter
- 91-101 => (Harmmer Skill or Time Theft) Hand lvl 6 - Slow Down lvl 6 - Counter lvl 6
- 101-111=> Harmmer Skill lvl 6
- 111-121=> Hand lvl 6 - Slow Down lvl 6 - Counter lvl 6
- 121-131=> Hand lvl 6 - Slow Down lvl 6 - Counter lvl 6 or Xelor's Sandglass lvl 6
- 131-142=> Temporal Paradox lvl 6
- 141-151=> Flight lvl 6
- 151-161=> Blinding Protection lvl 6
- 161-171=> Mummification lvl 6
At the end of the day this just comes down to your personal preference.
They are two very similar spells, which means it'd be pointless to raise them both (Unless you are rich enough to scroll your spells).
Dark Ray's main advantages are that it can deal more damage than Hand at max and that it takes range from its target. It is however linear which restricts its use a lot. One interesting point to make is that as Xelor's Sandglass is also linear, it can make it easier to line up both of the spells.
Overall though it is just your own opinion.
Possible additional spellsEdit
See the general Leveling guide
- Lv. 1: Young Adventurer Set.
- Lv. 20: Gobball Set.
- Lv. XX: 2 Silimelle's Wedding Ring and Pink Tutu.
- Lv. 6X: Kitsou Set, Dark Treechnid Root Wand, Amulet of Luck and Desire O'Ball Cloak.
- Lv. XX: Ragnarok, Jelleadgear, The Stars Custard Tart, Turkoring and Young Vald's Ring.
- Lv. 98: Feudala Set and Pog Hammer.
- Lv. 1XX: Toy Hammer, if you have the money you can also get the Vassal Set for the wisdom.
- Lv. 120: Dora Bora and Nettlez.
- Lv. 13X: Ceremonial Set.
- Lv. 14X: Soft Oak Set.
- Lv. 19X: Gladiator Bworker Set and Inky Veil.